We are investing $4.2 billion over the next four years into the development of new schools and school upgrades, and have recently dedicated a record breaking $747 million to tackle outstanding maintenance projects across 2,200 public schools within the state.
An upgrade is underway at Yagoona Public School. The project will include:
- 16 new permanent teaching spaces
- associated toilets
- a new administration building facing Mulla Road on the ground floor of the new classroom block.
The enrolment capacity of the school will increase to 800 students.
- The development application has been submitted.
- The schematic design has been completed.
- Construction work has gone out to tender.
- Appointment of the construction contractor
- Design completion
- Development application approval
How can I get involved?
We are committed to working together with our school communities and other stakeholders to deliver the best possible learning facilities for students.
Your feedback on this exciting project is important to us. For more information, questions or to make a comment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org